Efficient reporting tools are a must have when managing the vast amount of data in clinical trials. However, reports are only meaningful when they are based on accurate operational data and challenges can arise when data is constantly changing and is integrated from multiple sources using various formats.
This 45-minute presentation provides an overview on how Business Intelligence (BI) is used at Median to develop comprehensive and meaningful reporting tools based on high quality data, for better operational efficiency. Here are some insights we will be discussing:
- BI for data management in clinical trials, including 2 main components: data integration and data visualization,
- BI-based data integration is the most efficient way to manage clinical data coming from multiple sources using different formats,
- BI-based data visualization enables the aggregation of data in powerful reports, providing insights on quality monitoring, activity, forecasts, and risk management for clinical trials,
- Implementing a BI based reporting tool is an exceedingly profitable investment for both clients and imaging CROs! Let us explain why!
- Anne-Sophie Auroux, Head of Project Management, iCRO, Median Technologies
- Sébastien Grosset, Chief of Operations, iCRO, Median Technologies