The website www.mediantechnologies.com and its contents are the property of Median Technologies, a public limited company, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under the Grasse RCS number 443 676 309, with registered office located at Les 2 Arcs, Bldg. B, 1800 Route des Crêtes, 06560 Valbonne, France.
The PUBLICATION DIRECTOR is Emmanuelle Leygues.
The site is hosted by Thinkerdoer Limited Unit 3 – Warehouse Court – Duke of Wellington Avenue Royal Arsenal Riverside.
You can contact the webmaster at the following address:
Thinkerdoer Limited Unit 3 – Warehouse Court – Duke of Wellington Avenue Royal Arsenal Riverside
London SE18 6BY – United Kingdom
The following legal notice explains the terms and conditions that apply to each visitor to www.mediantechnologies.com (hereinafter “the Site”). Visiting the Site implies acceptance and application of these conditions.
The Site was designed to provide institutional information about Median Technologies’ activities as well as regular and ongoing financial information to Median Technologies’ investor communities in connection with Median Technologies’ listing on the Euronext Growth market.
Median Technologies reserves the right to modify or correct, at any time and without notice, the contents of the Site or to temporarily or permanently suspend the features of the Site and shall not be held liable for the potential consequences of these changes.
Median Technologies uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Site.
NEVERTHELESS, THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MEDIAN TECHNOLOGIES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND ADAPTATION TO A USE RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS AND/OR ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY IS MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED.
In no event shall Median Technologies or its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors be held liable for damages of any kind, including, without limitation, indirect loss, loss of revenue or profits, loss of or damage to property, claims from third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its contents or any website to which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation applies only to the extent permitted by law.
Accordingly, Median Technologies disclaims all liability:
- for any Site interruptions;
- for any occurrence of bugs;
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information available on the Site;
- and, more generally, for any direct or indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by anyone accessing the Site or the inability to access it, as well as the use of the Site and/or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the Site.
In particular, Median Technologies assumes no responsibility for any damage that may be caused to the computer equipment of the Internet user by accessing this Site, or by using or downloading any of its elements (data, text, images, videos or sounds, etc.).
The Median Technologies website contains links to other sites over which Median Technologies has no control. Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only. Median Technologies shall, in no event, be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the access to or use of information from third party sites.
It should be noted that hyperlinks created by a third party on the Site or any of its pages is subject to prior written approval from Median Technologies.
Intellectual property and counterfeiting
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the content of this website belong to Median Technologies, or their authors. All text, graphic elements, logos, images and videos contained on the site are the property of Median Technologies or their authors.
The content of this website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unless authorized in writing by Median Technologies, you may not copy, distribute, make available to the public, download, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content (or any part thereof) of this website for any purpose. The reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the pages, data and any other element of the Site, by any process or medium whatsoever, without the publisher’s authorization, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement.
The user recognizes the exclusive rights of Median Technologies on the product names and logos and is prohibited from making any use of them and, more generally, from infringing on Median Technologies’ intellectual property rights. Median Technologies reserves the right to claim damages in case of infringement of its intellectual property rights.
Our privacy notice is available at the following link: https://mediantechnologies.com/data-protection-policy/
Each visitor must use the Site with respect and courtesy for the rights of other Internet users. In this respect, when accessing the Site, the visitor is not permitted to:
- upload to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, an invasive of another person’s privacy, including rights of publicity, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive;
- upload to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, “print advertising”, “misleading information” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt or interrupt the Site or its servers or networks, or violate the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the Site’s networks;
- attempt to interfere with the service of any user, host or network, including, but not limited to, exposing the Site to a virus, creating a flood, flooding the server or overloading the email system;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or breach security or authentication measures without authorization;
- conduct any illegal activity or induce any third party to conduct any illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe the rights of Median Technologies, its suppliers, partners, distributors, advertisers or any other visitor;
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, each visitor agrees to comply with all local and international rules and procedures regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
This legal notice and the use of the Site are governed by French law.
In the absence of amicable resolution, disputes are handled under the jurisdiction of the courts of Grasse.