Investigator sites have an instrumental role in clinical trials, with endless responsibilities such as recruiting patients, acquiring, and submitting medical images to imaging CROs. Imaging CROs such as Median Technologies, will collect and review medical images to assess drug safety and efficacy based on the imaging endpoints. Efficient communication and streamlined processes between investigator sites and imaging CROs are key success factors for clinical trials in oncology. During this 45min presentation, we will address the following key points:
- Describe site and image management activities,
- Discuss guidelines for reviewing investigator site feedback,
- Identify the main challenges,
- Describe tools that Median has implemented to optimize collaboration with investigator sites.
- Narvy Pao, Site Manager, Median Technologies
- Reagan Moore, Image Manager, Median Technologies