MEDIAN Technologies (ALMDT.PA), a leading medical imaging solutions and service provider for image interpretation and management in oncology clinical trials, cancer screening programs and routine practice in oncology, publishes the minutes of its Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting.
During the Shareholders’ Meeting held in Paris on Monday, September 29, 2014, the shareholders of MEDIAN Technologies adopted resolutions put to their vote by the Board of Directors and within the scope of the Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting.
The shareholders approved, as an ordinary resolution:
- The appointment of Mr. Otello Stampacchia as a new Board member representing Omega Funds ;
And as extraordinary resolutions:
- A capital increase of a maximum nominal amount of 111,111.10 Euros by cash contributions of 111,111.10 Euros, through the issuing of 2,222,222 shares with warrants attached, to be subscribed at the price of €9 each including the issue premium, and a capital increase relating to the exercise of warrants attached to the shares with warrants attached, of a maximum nominal amount of 55,555.55 Euros;
- The elimination of preferential shareholder subscription rights in connection with the above issue in favor of all the funds that have subscribed to the capital increase;
- The modification of Article 6 of the company’s charter entitled “Special Advantages – Preferred shares – Double voting rights”, lowering the shareholding threshold from 10% to 7%;
- The approval in principle of listing the Company’s shares for trading on the NYSE, the Nasdaq global Market and/or the Nasdaq Capital Market or, failing that, of transferring the Company’s shares to Euronext Paris.
Post transaction, the capital structure of MEDIAN Technologies breaks down as follows:
The new shares will be fungible with existing shares. They will be listed on the Alternext market of Euronext Paris as of October 6th under the same ISIN code (FR0011049824) as the existing shares.
In accordance with Article 211-3 of the General Regulations of the AMF, the offer of Company shares in connection with this private placement does not require an AMF-approved prospectus.
Following this transaction, the total number of shares of MEDIAN Technologies is 8,256,672, representing 8,256,672 voting rights.
The resolutions proposed at the General Meeting are available on the Company’s website, mediantechnologies.com, financial page, financial documents section.