- New projects awarded* for the interpretation and management of medical images: a phase I study for solid tumor cancers and a phase II study for prostate cancer.
- Contract extension for a phase I/II study for solid tumor cancers.
MEDIAN Technologies (ALMDT.PA), a leading medical imaging solutions and service provider for image interpretation and management in oncology clinical trials, cancer screening programs and routine practice in oncology, announced today that it has been selected to provide imaging solutions and services in two new clinical studies in oncology. The company has also signed an extension related to an existing contract. The total amount for MEDIAN is approximately €1.53M:
- A €1.06M phase I study (solid tumor cancers),
- A €198K phase II study (prostate cancer),
- A €268k phase I/II contract extension (solid tumor cancers).
“These new projects and contract extension are related to clinical trials sponsored by 3 major pharmaceutical companies, two of them being members of the Top 10 ”, said Jerome Windsor, VP Business Development Pharma. “All of these three pharmaceutical companies are already MEDIAN’s clients; their renewed confidence demonstrates the relevance of our added values for the management of medical images in their clinical trials”, he added.
(*) A project award is a notification announcing that the company’s solution has been chosen for a specific project. This should result in a firm contract within 18 months, subject to the confirmation of clinical results upstream.