The response evaluation of cancer immunotherapy requires differentiation from traditional chemotherapy; hence, it needs more precise criteria that are compatible with the observed response patterns and the well-documented mechanism of action of these novel treatments. This 30-minute presentation + 15-minute Q&A provides a review of the latest advances on imaging assessment for cancer immunotherapy evaluation in clinical trials.
- Lesson learnt – the evolution of response criteria in immunotherapy
- Overview of immune modified response criteria
- Challenging cases – pitfall of imaging interpretation
- Dr. Yan Liu, CMO, Median Technologies
- Dr. Antoine Iannessi, Medical Director iCRO, Median Technologies