In April 2020, The China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) regulatory agency publicly solicited opinions on the draft guidelines on “Standard and Technical Guidelines for Imaging Endpoint Procedures for Clinical Trials of Anti-tumor Drugs”.
- How the new regulations affect the endpoint selection of cancer drug approval?
- What are the key differences compared with FDA guidelines?
- How to select qualified imaging vendors for this activity to accelerate the drug approval in a compliant and efficient manner?
In this presentation, Dr. Yan Liu, Median’s CMO and a member of the expert panel who developed the NMPA guidelines, as well as Mr. Faisel Jobrani, Head of Median QA provide you with a clear vision based on concrete examples.
- Yan Liu, CMO, Median Technologies
- Faisel Jobrani, Head of QA, Median Technologies