If you are an investigator or a sponsor involved in neuro-oncology trials, this 45-minute presentation is for you: we put the focus on RANO criteria and discuss the implementation in independent centralized reviews. These criteria have a number of specificities that can be challenging, notably:
- RANO criteria include several criteria specific to the neurological tumor and the treatment evaluated
- Evaluation according to RANO criteria requires a strict MRI acquisition protocol which is detailed in the Image Acquisition Guidelines provided to the investigator site.
- RANO criteria consist of composite criteria whose clinical part participates in the definition of the response to treatment and must be accessible for the centralized assessment.
Many questions arise when speaking of RANO and this presentation is a nice opportunity for you to get a detailed overview of these criteria.
- Antoine Iannessi, Medical Director, Median Technologies
- Jennifer Cillario, Clinical Research Scientist, Median Technologies