Approval of the reserved capital increase of €20 Million
MEDIAN Technologies (ALMDT.PA), a leading medical imaging solutions and service provider for image interpretation and management in oncology clinical trials, cancer screening programs and routine practice in oncology, publishes the minutes of its Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting.
During the Shareholders’ Meeting held in Paris on Monday, September 29, 2014, the shareholders of MEDIAN Technologies adopted resolutions put to their vote by the Board of Directors and within the scope of the Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting.
The shareholders approved, as an ordinary resolution:
- The appointment of Mr. Otello Stampacchia as a new Board member representing Omega Funds ;
And as extraordinary resolutions:
- A capital increase of a maximum nominal amount of 111,111.10 Euros by cash contributions of 111,111.10 Euros, through the issuing of 2,222,222 shares with warrants attached, to be subscribed at the price of €9 each including the issue premium, and a capital increase relating to the exercise of warrants attached to the shares with warrants attached, of a maximum nominal amount of 55,555.55 Euros;
- The elimination of preferential shareholder subscription rights in connection with the above issue in favor of all the funds that have subscribed to the capital increase;
- The modification of Article 6 of the company’s charter entitled “Special Advantages – Preferred shares – Double voting rights”, lowering the shareholding threshold from 10% to 7%;
- The approval in principle of listing the Company’s shares for trading on the NYSE, the Nasdaq global Market and/or the Nasdaq Capital Market or, failing that, of transferring the Company’s shares to Euronext Paris.
Post transaction, the capital structure of MEDIAN Technologies breaks down as follows:
The new shares will be fungible with existing shares. They will be listed on the Alternext market of Euronext Paris as of October 6th under the same ISIN code (FR0011049824) as the existing shares.
In accordance with Article 211-3 of the General Regulations of the AMF, the offer of Company shares in connection with this private placement does not require an AMF-approved prospectus.
Following this transaction, the total number of shares of MEDIAN Technologies is 8,256,672, representing 8,256,672 voting rights.
The resolutions proposed at the General Meeting are available on the Company’s website, mediantechnologies.com, financial page, financial documents section.
About Median Technologies.
Median Technologies develops medical imaging software and services dedicated to oncology clinical trials, cancer screening, and clinical practice. Median Technologies standardizes and automates the interpretation of medical images in oncology to optimize the diagnosis of cancer patients and the assessment of their response to therapy. Median serves two primary markets: drug development and patient care. Median has a strategic partnership with the world’s largest CRO (Contract Research Organization) to offer integrated imaging services for clinical trials to biopharma sponsors worldwide, and a strategic partnership with Canon to develop new imaging technologies, and to address the patient care market.
Founded in 2002, Median Technologies is based in Sophia-Antipolis, France, and has a US subsidiary in Boston. Median has a global reach and actively works with clinical sites located in Asia, Europe, North and South America, and Australia.
Median has received the label “Innovative company” by the BPI and is listed on Euronext Paris’ Alternext market (ISIN: FR0011049824, ticker: ALMDT). The company is eligible for the PEA PME SME equity savings plan setup.
“We are committed to the improvement of cancer patient outcomes through innovation in medical imaging and quality execution for better screening, diagnosis, and monitoring of patients.”